The First Attendance Rewards
Log in each day to get a nice boost to the start of your adventure through Black Desert. From the Path to Power box [Details can be found in the Path to Power Notice] to Black Stones to enhance your armor and weapons, there is something to help all adventurers make their first steps in the Black Desert world good ones! Find out more below.
*How to Participate:
- Attendance board will pop up daily
- Rewards will be sent to your inventory as soon as you see the board
UTC – 08/23 00:00 AM ~ 11/24 09:00 AM
PDT – 08/22 05:00 PM ~ 11/24 02:00 AM
KST/JST – 08/23 09:00 AM ~ 11/24 06:00 PM
|Day 1||Day 2||Day 3||Day 4||Day 5||Day 6||Day 7|
|[Event] New Adventurer Travel Kit (7Days) x1||Black Stone (Weapon) x2||Black Stone (Armor) x3||Splendid EXP Elixir x10||Splendid EXP Elixir x1||Organic Feed x10||Grade 2 Weapon Reform Stone x1|
|Day 8||Day 9||Day 10||Day 11||Day 12||Day 13||Day 14|
|Black Stone (Weapon) x2||Black Stone (Armor) x3||Healthy Sute Tea x3||Elixir of Flowing Time x10||Lynch Family Treasure x1||[Event] Medium Energy Tonic x1||Grade 2 Armor Reform Stone x2|
|Day 15||Day 16||Day 17||Day 18||Day 19||Day 20||Day 21|
|Black Stone (Weapon) x3||Black Stone (Armor) x4||Special Serendia Meal x3||Splendid EXP Elixir x10||Lucky Sturdy Fluid Collector x1||Crystal Extraction Tool x1||Ancient Magic Crystal of Crimson Flame – Power x1|
|Day 22||Day 23||Day 24||Day 25||Day 26||Day 27|
|Golden Coelacanth x1||Magic Crystal of Infinity – Experience x1||Value Pack (15 Days) x1||Smooth Milk Tea x2||Smooth Milk Tea x2||Smooth Milk Tea x2|
- If you have missed any logins during the weekdays, you can collect up to 2 rewards on Saturdays and Sundays (you cannot collect rewards past the current day).
- These login rewards may only be collected during the event period. Login rewards that were not collected will not be recovered.
Path to Power Box
The Path to Power event is a set of powerful rewards designed to help you level up your characters. Each stage of the rewards gives two boxes that you can open at certain milestones as you level. They include two boxes. The first box is a box which can be opened at any time in your adventure as long as the requirements have been met. The second box gives a time limit for you to reach a certain level. The time required to reach the level required is usually ample time to level up, however you can choose not to start opening the boxes until later. These bonus rewards offer some extra bonuses that your character can earn, however they are not essential to building a character.
- Event rewards can only be received once per family and each box is family bound
- Please be aware of the time limit of each box. If the box Box will no longer be available for use after the time limit.
- Pearl Abyss reserves the right to change or cancel the event depending on mitigating circumstances
General Event Notice
- Pearl Abyss reserves the right to change or cancel the event depending on mitigating circumstances.
- Participating in the event using inappropriate methods will result in a cancellation or retrieval of your reward and restriction from the game.
- Violating any of the Terms of Service will result in cancellation/retrieval of your reward and restriction from the game.
- Content not listed on this page follows the [Event Rules].
- Event prizes can only be received once per family and cannot be sent multiple times.
- Each event item may be bound differently (ie: by family or character), and these items cannot be transferred or restored due to this reason. Please refer to the in-game item description for details on whether the item is bound.
- You must have a character in your Black Desert Family to receive the reward items before they are sent.
- If you have any questions about this event, please send a ticket through [Support > Submit a ticket]